By our nature, the team at All Backyard Fun love, love, loves hosting social events indoors and outdoors and of course, living all out! We are all about outdoor living and building family friendly outdoor experiences on the patio and beyond.
Living in Colorado we are lucky to enjoy 300+ days of sunshine. From camping in the summer to hanging out at the cabin in the fall, there are lots of things to do and explore across the state year round.
Aside from good conversation, spending time with the people you love and delicious food, do you know what else makes for great times??? We think it’s AWESOME MUSIC!
In our showroom we dance and sing (open to interpretation, lol) the day away to tunes playing on an Outcast and Outcast, Jr. on either side of our building. Our office/showroom is a converted warehouse space so we have a nice open area with tall ceilings and good acoustics. We like to mix it up and some of our favorite artists include: Jack Johnson, David Gray, Bob Marley, Simon and Garfunkel, Jerry Douglas, Flight of the Conchords, Otis Redding and Alan Jackson. Folk, alt folk, roots rock, bluegrass, alt country and/or reggae seem to be the core music influence you will hear at most Colorado social gatherings among families and friends.
Why the Outcast?
- Broadcast up to 300 feet
- Water Resistant
- Omnidirectional (so plays music from all sides)
- There are no plugs or wires to worry about
- Easy to transport to cookouts, the lake, camping, the beach, etc.
- Up to 20 hours battery life on one charge (depending on usage & model)
- Wirelessly stream your music – works seamlessly with Pandora!
- Listen to any MP3 player, iPod, computer, home theater, audio system, or your TV*
*Transmitters sold separately
Get it Fast! This is a Quick Ship Item!